He has threatened to:
- Put up income tax by 2p (or 3p on the higher rate)
- Put up inheritance tax by 5%
- Put up fuel duty by 5p
- Put up alcohol duty by 5p
- Cut £2.5bn from the NHS budget
- Cut £1.2bn from the defence budget
- Cut £1.15bn from the education budget
- Cut £2bn from the pensions budget
- Cut the transport budget by 5%
- Cut the police budget by 5%
The foreign aid budget would be protected under his punishment budget.
George Osborne might have survived the referendum if he kept his head down but this will be the final nail in the coffin of his inglorious career.